It is better to export Gmail emails to HTML file which opens in the web browser. When you complete this process, the emails keep their hyperlinks, pictures, text formatting, and it only takes some space as compared to PDF files. Do you want to export Gmail emails to HTML? Then follow the instructions given below to complete this procedure successfully.
Here's How to Export Gmail Emails to HTML
Copying and Pasting Gmail Email to Notepad
• Go to the email inbox in your Gmail account.
• Choose all the content by using your mouse cursor.
• Click on the Control and C keys together for copying the email to the clipboard
• After that, go to the Gmail site page.
• It is suggested to use the Unit-Conversion tool to change the email to HTML.
• Now, you need to paste the copied text into the text field by clicking on the Control and V keys together.
• Click on the Convert option for converting the pasted text to HTML format.
• Choose the HTML output by using your mouse cursor and after that, press on the Control and C keys together.
• Go to the Notepad.
• Or, you can launch the Cortana application in Windows 10
• Type Notepad in the search field.
• Choose to launch the Notepad.
• After opening the Notepad, click on the Control and V keys together for pasting the HTML text into the Notepad window.
• Press on the Notepad file.
• Click on the Save As option.
• Choose the All Files option by going to the Save-as-type pull-down list.
• Type the name of the file with HTML format at the bottom of it to export Gmail emails to HTML.
• Just take an example, you can type something such as Gmail.
• After that, choose to store it on the window.
• Then, click on the Save option.
• You will get the HTML file of Gmail on your Desktop.
Convert to PDF to HTML Email
• Go to the email inbox of your Gmail account by going to the Google Chrome browser.
• Press on the "Print all" option.
• After clicking on the Print all option, it will open the email inbox in the Google Chrome browser.
• On that page, press on the Change option.
• Click on the Save as PDF button.
• Click on the Save option for opening the Save As menu.
• After that, select any folder where you wish to save the PDF file.
• Click on the Save option.
• Press on the Hyperlink for opening the 'Convert PDF to HTML' and 'Word web app at PDFOnline' option in the default browsing application.
• Click on the Upload to file to Convert option.
• Choose the PDF email which you have stored on any folder already and after that, click on the Open option.
• Now, you will get the HTML email window on the desktop.
• Press on the Download URL located at the upper side of the webpage for opening the options window.
• Click on the HTML file button for saving the PDF email on the selected folder.